Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm Getting A LITTLE Better......

at making crepes!! Not a whole lot,, but a little bit!! I tried the other recipe Sunday morning and it was MUCH tastier than the other one I tried so it's a keeper!! I'm sure it's the vanilla and little bit of sugar that makes it so good!!

I did keep the crepe maker at a lower temp this time and that seemed to help!! And I did a much better job at using the wooden utensil for spreading the batter out! Did I tell you that we ate at a crepe place in Las Vegas and that outside the place, there was a continuous video showing HOW to spread the batter out with the utensil?? I watched it again and again and I actually remembered what to do when I came home - yes, it worked MUCH better but I still have a long ways to go!!


No matter, after making a few and doctoring them up with strawberries, powdered sugar, drizzled chocolate and whip cream, they tasted EXCELLENT!!!

3 comments:

DrKeppy said...

Mmmm they look tasty! Thanks for the picture! :) can't wait for you to try out your skills on me!

Teri said...

They look delish! Must be fun to keep trying but then having to eat them alllll!

ahh bear said...

That looks like the most perfect breakfast ever!!!