Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Memory Loss At Its' Best!!

So last night I had a massage after work - it was wonderful as usual!! My regular routine is to talk to C for a while and then she leaves the room so I can undress and crawl under the covers of her heated table - yes, HEATED, it's awesome!!

But first I have to take off my jewelry - my watch, earrings, ring and necklace (if I'm wearing one that day) and put it in my purse!

Fast forward - I go out to the car to leave and reach in my purse to put on my watch - I dig and dig but can't seem to find it - no big deal - I arrive home and dig some more - I literally dump out my entire purse and my watch is NOT there!

I called C and asked her to look in the massage room for me - the electricity has gone out in Woodland Park (which I knew because Glenn had called and told me) so C grabs a flashlight and says it's not in the massage room so is looking outside on the ground for me! About that time, this brain flash interuppts my thoughts and I race upstairs - sure enough, it's true - I DID NOT EVEN WEAR MY WATCH TO WORK!! It's sitting there on the sink. Dumb - I feel REALLY dumb!! And it's hard to say where my other earring is too - it has YET to show up............

No comments: