Monday, July 9, 2012

July Birthday Celebration

It's the BIG celebration month where we celebrate 4 birthdays - Aleah, Jessi, Jill and me!  So it's a great time for all of us to get together!!

Rayna had been at Lutheran Valley Retreat Camp all week so I picked her up Friday afternoon and she hung out with Papa and I at work until it was time to head up to Denver for the weekend!  Unfortuantely, the traffic was horrible but we finally made it up there for a delicious taco dinner and yummy strawberry pretzel dessert!
Aleah was up first to open her presents!
 Boy, these two little girls look awful serious!!
 Parker just sat in the midst of it all and smiled!
 Jill is all smiles as she opens a frosting kit and Parker - well, he's eating the banana holder she got!
 Jessi got some new decorative plates for her plate holder!
 And even though Jaime's birthday is in March, I always wait and give her, her birthday gift with the other 2 girls since it's always the same thing!!
 And me, well I received a head scratcher which we all used over and over again that evening AND a new set of wind chimes which I've already hung up at home - they look and sound beautiful!!!
I made mango/berry dacquiris later that evening and before long it was time to hit the sack so we'd all be in good spirits for our fun filled Saturday!

1 comment:

DrKeppy said...

Cute pics! Great job getting smiling pics of both Aleah and Parker -amazing!