Monday, November 11, 2013

Party Time

This picture was supposed to be a WHOLE lot prettier than it shows - I saw it the first day on my walk but didn't have my camera and by the time I got back there on the last day, there was no sun shining............
Glenn fished some more and caught this very small snapper but decided he needed one more fishing picture so I snapped it!

Early evening we had a barbecue!  The sun was just setting so it was gorgeous outside!

The Argentine sausage and steak was so good and the rib was tasty too!!  They did baked potatoes on the grill too so we had a feast!!

And then it was party time - here's the help standing behind the bar!

This is Dan the owner who plays a mean air guitar on a paddle!  Glenn and I started dancing and soon we had most everybody out there dancing away............

I actually played the BEST air guitar but of course since I'm the photographer, nobody took a picture of me.........gosh we had fun!!!

We danced to some oldies but goodies and some great Mexican music but after that great meal and some pina coladas, we didn't last too late!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Love the air guitars! Looks like a blast...nothing like dancing in Mexico!

Teri said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time!