Thursday, July 6, 2023

Homeward Bound

 One last walk down to the beach to take a few last minute pics!



The sea was a little rough this morning with lots of seaweed again!  


I love this skinny cloud making a smile for us!


I have to admit I'm not sure if we ate breakfast here at Beloved or just had some coffee!  


We headed back to our rooms and this guy was roaming the hallway!


Packing up is never much fun - but at least you just throw it all in without worrying about the clothes getting wrinkled because everything gets washed when you get home anyway!

Our ride was on time and of course they take you to the airport very early to make sure you have plenty of time to check your baggage and get through security!


Jaime's backpack got flagged which took a while to wait for but otherwise all went well - we shopped in the duty free store for a little while and then shopped in the main airport but the prices there were sky high!  They made the resort store seem mighty reasonable!

The Cancun airport is always busy - wow - so many people!  We all picked our place to grab some lunch and met at a table to eat - luckily the food was all good!

And before we knew it, we boarded the plan and headed for home - no delays which was great! Customs was a breeze at Denver and we waited outside a little while to get our ride to the car!

We dropped Jaime and Jill off at Jessi's place and then Jaime and I headed home - it was raining and my windshield wipers did NOT work well so it was a struggle to see!  We went to Jaime's house so I could drop her off and then it was on to HOME!  

It's hard to put into words how much fun we had on this trip - just the opportunity for me and the 3 girls to get away together was such a blessing!  None of us will ever forget this fantastic trip and every minute was enjoyable!  Maybe not the mosquitos!  Ha!  Thank you girls for the best trip EVER!


2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

I am so glad we did have the morning to spend on the beach! It was an AMAZING trip!! I loved all your blogs!!!

Jill said...

I so loved reliving our trip through your blogs! It was so amazing and I will cherish the memories we made!