Saturday, July 15, 2023

June Photo Dump

 Time to post the June photo dump since we're 1/2 way through July - how can life get SO BUSY?????

Glenn opened up his Father's Day gift from the girls and we enjoyed playing it when they came down that weekend!


Just relaxing by the firepit!


Love this huge cloud over Pikes Peak with the pink cloud on top!


I missed Jill's lilacs - I missed Jessi's lilacs - and I ALMOST missed Woodland Park's lilacs!!  Everything was so late this year due to all the rain in May and June!  So this was my only small bouquet to enjoy!


When the girls stay, they are required to pick up a garbage bag full of pine cones to start our wood stove with!  Jessi, Gwyn and I decided to help them!


Even though Kenzie is scowling, it really didn't take long at all to pick them up!  I think we have thousands over our acreage!

And that's a wrap for June!

3 comments:

Teri said...

What a busy month! Sounds like lots of fun activities.

Jill said...

How sweet that the rest of you helped the girls pick up the pine cones!

DrKeppy said...

It was sad the lilacs didn't do well this year! Your short photo dumps amaze me LOL!