Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009

Is it already the 3rd of January??? Why haven't I posted my New Year's resolutions??

Probably because I'm still trying to think of them! I thought and thought about them the entire day and have come up with only ONE resolution so that's what I'm going with!

SO here goes: My New Year's Resolution is to take ONE weekend each month and do something special! Sounds like a tough one, doesn't it?

I decided to make this resolution because even though it was a GREAT 2008, Glenn and I spent many, many weekends working on the house, garage and the outside! And since we're ALMOST done with it all, this year we're going to take it easier and enjoy our weekends just a little bit more!

I'm pretty easy when it comes to "fun"! Take me to dinner or a movie and I'm happy! Take me on a camping trip! Take me on a hike! The whole point of my resolution is to JUST plan something and do it, instead of working weekend after weekend!

My January weekend is already planned (sorry Glenn, you'll have to figure out something ELSE to do without me!) as I'm doing Suite Retreat with Jaime and Jill (scrapbooking weekend at the Embassy Suites in Colorado Springs). And February is planned too as it's our "Gran" vacation to Cabo, Mexico!

I have a feeling it won't be too hard to plan a "special" weekend each month! Maybe Glenn and I can take turns deciding what to do and where to go!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Teri said...

sounds like fun. I was just telling Jay that I hope we can enjoy our new backyard this next year instead of being busy every night!