Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another sunny day in Denver!

Saturday afternoon was spent at Jessi's - they live close to a park too so we put Mckenzie in her stroller and headed to the park! Evan LOVES to push his grocery cart so along it went too! There was still some snow there so Papa and Evan built a snowman!


Then it was back to Jessi's place so I could hold Mckenzie - she is now smiling - not just a little bit but a LOT!! But trying to capture that on a camera is always difficult! She is sure a cutie and was a joy to take with us on Sat. night when we took Jessi and Gary out for dinner for their long awaited anniversary gift!

Evan and I love to dance to his alphabet song - aren't we cute? I do a darn good dance sitting on the floor!



All too soon our weekend was over and it was time to head home and prepare for the week ahead! But we took our memories home with us......................

1 comment:

Teri said...

What a special weekend. I wish I could spend more weekends with my grandchild. Enjoy!