Sunday, January 18, 2009

Was it REALLY 60 degrees out????

You bet it was! And this is JANUARY!! What a perfect weekend to be in Denver seeing the grandkids!

I decided instead of having all 4 kids over at Jaime's, that Papa and I would go to EACH place and spend some quality time instead of wild, chaotic, loud experiences! It worked WELL!



Saturday while Glenn and Brad went fishing (no, they didn't catch anything), Rayna, Kylan and I headed to the park. I pulled Kylan in the wagon and we took the rice krispies bars that I had made that morning-it was warm enough out that Rayna even took her coat off!

While Jaime worked, we had a fun time in the park! And it worked out well to spend some special time with each grandchild!

2 comments:

ahh bear said...

I'm soooooooooo jealous of your fantastic weather! Who would've thought it'd be 60 in Denver and 20 in NC?! Looks like you had a great time - makes me wish my parents were here!

Teri said...

How precious! Enjoy that sunshine and warm weather. We were at 0 this morning when we headed out!