Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kids Say The Darnedest Things!

I'm not sure that "darnedest" is spelled right or if it's even a word! But we'll go with it anyway!

Tuesday night after Jessi and Gary got back from their date, I told Jessi I would like for her to adjust me - we had JUST put Evan to bed in the office. I then decided I wanted to use the bathroom before she adjusted me so I headed in there and Jessi told Glenn to come up and get his adjustment.

Glenn comes up the stairs and sees that I'm in the bathroom and yells QUITE loudly to ME - What the heck are you doing in there????

Evan's little voice comes from the office - I'm TRYING to sleep!

That one was put in my "memory box" of sayings!

2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

Oh that was funny! I'm giggling as I type..

Teri said...

Tell Glenn to behave himself next time! What a great memory!