Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mid-Week Fun!

What fun having Gary and Jessi and the kids come down during the middle of the week! Since Gary is off on Tuesday's and Wednesday's so never gets to come down on the weekends, they decided to take advantage of a mid-week trip to travel to the mountains!

Gary and Jessi actually went on a "date" on Tuesday night while Papa and I babysat! Now I remember why I stayed so skinny while my kids were little! You NEVER sit down and you NEVER get to eat!!

Mackenzie enjoyed her bath in the sink and Evan enjoyed playing carpenter with the hammer and nails that Papa set up for him! We had a great time with all of them and even got some pool playing in on Tuesday night - Jessi showed me up! It must be time for MORE practice!

And I even came home on Wednesday from work to a cooked dinner and homemade cookies - YUM!!! You can come back ANYTIME Jessi and Gary!!








3 comments:

ahh bear said...

Too cute with Evan nailing the board!!! I wish we lived just a hop skip & a jump away from my parents!

DrKeppy said...

It was a great time! I'll come cook for you anytime :)

Teri said...

I am envious! What a fun time - even though you had to work during the day.