Monday, December 21, 2009

Friends!

Great minds think alike - I should have checked Jessi's blog BEFORE I posted my pictures, but I didn't! SO for those of you that read BOTH of our blogs, you'll be seeing the same pictures!

We had a fun weekend with Gary, Jessi and the kids, minus the sleeping part - for some reason, Mackenzie just doesn't sleep at our house! But since she is a Papa's girl (won't hardly even go to her mom when Papa is holding her and forget about me, I'm minced meat!!) Jessi and I have decided that the next time they come, Mackenzie will sleep in the loft with Glenn and I and HE can hold her when she starts screaming - don't you think that sounds like a great plan?

Saturday morning we headed over to Joleen's for our annual get together! The kids all played so well together and we enjoyed eating the spread that Joleen always puts out and opening presents!

Kayden and Evan had so much fun playing together and here they're battling their dinosaurs!

Riley, Sophie and Mackenzie posed for us under the Christmas tree - all such cuties!


Our other Christmas party over the weekend (the un-choir party) went as planned and we sure enjoyed seeing our friends, eating tons of great food and singing Christmas carols!
So today is not only the week of Christmas, but also the first day of winter - Solstice!! I'm SO excited to know that the days will now get LONGER from here on out! Only probably not as fast as I would like it to happen..........

2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

Well we picked all the good pictures didn't we??!! LOL It was fun, glad you still let us come even though you don't get much sleep :)

Teri said...

Love the pics :) So glad you had a great time with all your friends. And I am also excited about the longer days!