Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Time Is Slipping Away.........

It's almost time for 2010 to make its' entrance! I'm trying to decide if most people will actually say two thousand ten or twenty ten - I'm voting for two thousand ten! The other way of saying it just sounds TOO futuristic!!

So does everybody have big plans for New Year's Eve? I remember the days when we used to actually go out! Yes, that was many years ago - these old folks have retired to the comfort of their home or someone else's home now for their party!

We have friends coming over for dinner and the evening - I've picked out a couple of games to play and we'll also play some pool! The hot tub is always an option but the downside is that when you get out, you're so relaxed and tired that you just want to go to bed!

I'm hoping the sky will be clear tomorrow night too so we can watch the fireworks on Pikes Peak from our deck! Probably from inside the house though as the temps have been below zero lately for that time of the night! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Teri said...

twenty ten is much shorter to say though! I have been working with the spring semester in 2010 for so long that I am very happy it has arrived!