Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Homeward Bound!

Did you think I was EVER going to get to the end of this vacation??? Yes, it did come to an end! One last picture of the kids in their bunkbeds!

We had a 6:30am pickup from our treehouse and were then whisked to the Disney Magical Express bus to take us to the airport! Jaime and Brad must have bought too much - their bags were overweight so it was shift time from their suitcases to our suitcases! And after a lot of standing in line, Jaime finally got someone to help her print out Kylan's boarding pass! Then the waiting game began............

My first stop was COFFEE! Yummy, yummy coffee!! I guess I must have got some for Glenn too as he's certainly drinking it in this picture!

Kylan and Rayna had fun running around the airport for awhile but of course Kylan ended up falling and here he's showing me his arm where he got a rug burn!

Our sandwiches and cheesecake tasted wonderful on the flight home! And before we knew it, we were back in Colorado - COLD Colorado I might add! But it's always great to be home once again from a trip! Thanks again Jaime and Brad for a great week! We truly enjoyed every minute of it!

2 comments:

Patty Jensen said...

What a wonderful trip - so glad you guys could go with your kids and grandkids!!! Thanks for sharing it all with us - I really enjoyed your blogs!!!

DrKeppy said...

Darn... it's over. I'm so happy it was such a great trip! I can't wait to see all the rest of the pictures!