Wednesday, November 9, 2011

But My Name's On The Shipping Label.....

Jessi wrote a few blogs back about how she had ordered a photo canvas and when it arrived, it was someone elses' family on the canvas!! Almost the same thing happened to me........

I had ordered the family calendars that I do every year - they take a LONG time to do on the computer and I spend many hours choosing JUST the right pictures and making sure all the grand kids have an equal amount dedicated to THEM!!

SO I was excited when the yellow slip was in my box on Monday, meaning I had a package to pick up!! But my excitement turned to disappointment when I picked it up - it was NOT the right size!! So I panicked! The box size was similar to the photobooks that I sometimes order but I hadn't ordered one..........and my heart skipped a few beats, thinking that I had ordered the WRONG size of calendars!!

The return address on the box was Keepsy - and at that time, I didn't remember if Snapfish was usually on the return address or if they subbed it out to another company - imagine my surprise when I opened the box and saw that it WAS indeed a photo book with some strange name on the front!! I looked at the packing slip and the address where it was SUPPOSED to be shipped to and it was London, England!!!

At that time, I seriously began thinking that my calendars were not in this country!!

I emailed Keepsy the situation and immediately got a response back - they were SO sorry that it had happened and could I please destroy the book and the shipping label and if my calendars didn't arrive in a day or two, to contact Snapfish about the situation.

The good news: my calendars arrived yesterday!! And the even nicer news was another email from Keepsy, stating they were so appreciative of me letting them know what had happened that they were giving me free of charge, a picture calendar OR a photo book!! Unfortunately, their system can only accept pictures from Flicker or Facebook and I solely use Snapfish so probably won't be taking advantage of their offer - but it was sure nice of them to reward me!!

4 comments:

Patty Jensen said...

OMG - what a story!! I too got my calendars and one just holds their breath until the package is opened and all is checked out! So glad all turned out ok - too bad you can't take advantage of the offer :)

DrKeppy said...

Geez! Not a great surprise but glad you got the real thing eventually! I'd be more than willing to take your free offer....! :)

Teri said...

Glad you got the right calendars and I am sure you can find someone to use the coupon - I think Jessi has already offered to take it off your hands :)

ahh bear said...

Well that's just crazy!!! What's with the post office these days?!