Monday, July 22, 2013

One Last Day of Celebration!

I definitely rolled over and went back to sleep when the 4:30am alarm sounded for Glenn to get up and go fishing.................
 
Patty and I headed out the door early and went for some "sister" time over coffee - YUM!!  It was fun to just relax and talk and go over the exciting weekend!
 
Then it was back to Jaime's where we all piled into cars and headed to the Aurora Reservoir - it wasn't closed on Sunday!!  Most of the morning was sunny but sometimes the clouds covered the sun and we'd cover up with the towels!!
 
 
Aren't these girls, pretty in pink?

Jaime is always cold, even if the sun is shining!!  Jill is sipping the last of her smoothie that I brought her and Jaime had brought a whole tray full of yummy muffins for us to munch on!

Notice those clouds in the sky?  I bet we were covered with towels while Kylan was burying Evan!

Parker didn't care if the sun was shining or not!!

It was a great morning in the sand and the sun and we even got to see the guys out on the boat!!

But by late morning, we were DONE!  We headed back to Jaime's where Jessi already had taco meat going in the crock pot and had lunch - it was naps for the kids (and some of the adults).  Not me, I couldn't wait to watch my DVD again.............

Before Jill's left, we had ONE more thing to do - a list of questions about ME!  They were great questions and I think everyone was a little surprised at my answers!!  Glenn got the most right - guess he's been around me longer than the rest have - but it was a great questionnaire and I'm sure everyone learned just a few more things about me!!

And just like that, the weekend was over...................it was time to head back home.  THANK YOU EVERYONE for making my birthday weekend just fabulous - I have so many great memories to take with me into the next decade - and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making my weekend so VERY SPECIAL!!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend. Can't wait to talk to you about it and see that video!