Thursday, July 10, 2014

Campers at LVR

Kylan had his first time at LVR camp this year - Jaime and Brad dropped off both Rayna and Kylan on Sunday afternoon and Kylan was done on Tuesday evening and Rayna not till Wednesday evening so I headed out to LVR Tuesday to pick him up so he could spend the night with us!  He was so excited to see me and to show me around camp - the trail he hiked on, where he ate, where he slept and most importantly, the bathrooms!

I even ate an early dinner with him in the cafeteria - the meal wasn't 1/2 bad but we were late getting in there so had to eat rather fast!  I had forgotten that you had to scrape your plate and put your utensils in the tubs of water - how quickly we forget what camp life is all about!

So here are 3 darling pics of Kylan!


Camps are so much fun for kids and I can't think of a better place to send them than Lutheran Valley Retreat!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Can't believe he is old enough for camp! They grow up so fast. Sounds like he really liked it.