Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Easter Eggs In July

Remember when I went to the 4-H Auction and received the dozen eggs per month for 6 months?  And also the cord of wood that I got such a good deal on?  As it turns out, the egg lady and the wood guy are husband and wife so when he delivered the cord of wood last week, he also brought me 3 dozen farm fresh eggs!!  They are excellent - huge yolks - in fact VERY yellow yolks - I'll probably have a hard time now going back to store bought eggs!

The best part - they're PRETTY eggs!!  Check out the colors in this pack!!
Nothing like a good farm fresh egg!!

2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

Mmmm mmm - those look amazing!

Teri said...

One of my co-workers is now on a farm with chickens and so I buy all my eggs from her. Her 'Easter' egg chickens just started laying so I got some green ones too. I also get tiny Bantum eggs. They are sooo delicious!