Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Camping In Style

It's about time we used that new 5th wheel!!!  I've been looking at it for ages it seems but we just didn't have the opportunity to take it out until our family camping trip last week!

I had a great time packing the 5th wheel as I had bought new instead of used to put in it!!  I think it took several trips to Walmart to get everything I needed and it all fit well!

Glenn and I headed over to Tarryall (about an hour away) on Wednesday late afternoon and were happy that the spot we had picked out before was available!  Set up was pretty easy and luckily we were all organized before the rain came that evening.............no campfire that first night!

So here's a look at the inside of our new rig!



Glenn and I both felt like we were in a mansion compared to the little camper on the back of the truck!  The bed was comfortable that night and I slept like a rock..............all prepared for the kids to arrive the next day!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

It is gorgeous! Enjoy enjoy enjoy!