Sunday, July 27, 2014

It's A Jungle In There!!

Glenn's greenhouse is doing excellent!  He tells me soon we'll have zucchini and broccoli - but the tomatoes are not doing as well as expected.  No matter, Colorado tomatoes are nothing to brag about anyway so I'll save my taste buds for the end of August when we fly to Iowa and I'm HOPING there will still be lots of fresh tomatoes around!!

He has quite the system set up - a thermostat to turn on the fan when it gets too hot and a sprinkler system in place so the watering can be done when we're gone!


I'm glad SOMEBODY has a green thumb around here!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Looks a lot better than the first time I saw it! Of course that was just when it was being built!

Teri said...

Looks like so much fun! You will enjoy the fresh veges!