Monday, August 1, 2016

Happy Birthday/Final ATV Day

Happy Birthday to daughter Jill who turned 36 on the 13th and to me who turned 63 on the 13th!!  Those ages should be easy to remember!!  It was nice to have an enjoyable birthday this year as last year it wasn't - I brought Glenn home from the hospital on my birthday after his triple bypass!!

We cooked up another great breakfast and then packed up the camper and ATV's - we moved to the other side of Buffalo Peaks and left the 5th wheel and trucks by the entrance while the 4 of us hopped on the ATV's and rode till mid-afternoon!!

It was another beautiful day and we all enjoyed it immensely!!

But it's always good to get back home too - we unpacked quickly and of course those hot showers at home felt awesome!!!  Pizza was on the agenda for the evening so we headed into W. Pk and sat outside enjoying our pizza, wine and beer!!


 A "sister" picture which is always mandatory!!

 Patty and Leonard even got me a birthday gift!!  It was an adult coloring book with lots of special colored gel and glitter pencils!!  Now I have something to do in all my free time - ha ha!!

Thursday morning Patty and Leonard were up early and hit the road for their trip back to Iowa - what a fantastic time we had together and we sure hope it won't be their last trip out here ATVing!!  I think I have them convinced that they need to come back in the fall one year and experience the gold aspens!

2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

I didn't realize that you are 63 and Jill 36 - how did I miss that?! You know I love numbers - so cool! Glad you had a wonderful birthday! :)

Teri said...

Sounds like you had a great time! So nice Patty and Leonard got out there to visit!