Saturday, February 11, 2017

Day 6 / Full Moon Delight

The ocean was like glass this morning - Glenn was thrilled to go fish in the calm water.  I was totally surprised at how cold the sand was again - in fact, I ended up walking close to the water so every time the wave came in it would cover my feet since the water was warmer than the sand!

My day was planned - reading!  Glenn decided to take the kayak out since it was so calm!  A perfect day for it!

 I enjoyed my day immensely!!  Some people stopped by from Canada to peek at our casita and the casa and it was fun visiting with them.  Glenn had just came in with the kayak when I took this picture - ONLY IN MEXICO!!

 After an excellent fish dinner, I headed outside and up to the roof to take pictures of the full moon - we really couldn't see anything of the eclipse but didn't expect to!  The moon was gorgeous on the water!


WOW - LOVE those full moons!!!

2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

It is amazing how big and bright the moon is on the water!! What a beautiful site!

Patty Jensen said...

Such beautiful pics of the moon on the water! Wow! Loved the cow pic too. Haha! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚And the water had so many shades of blue - ahhhhh........Are you reading anything special?