Saturday, February 18, 2017

Day 12 / Looking Ahead

Glenn was up at 5:30 to go on a fishing trip with 3 other guys - I had been awake since 5:00 anyway so got up quite early!  There were a few clouds to the east so I was hoping for a fantastic sunrise and it didn't disappoint!!



 On my walk this morning the hotel down from us had put their dock in the water and there was a boat heading out to fish!  Amazing how they just put this in the water and then take it back out!


Colorful beach towels!

The guys didn't have any luck fishing............a great time but no fish!!  I finished up my 5th book and decided I really should do some word puzzles or color in my coloring book (since I drug it along with all my gel pens) but did I?  Nope - another book was calling!!

The last couple of days Glenn and I have checked out 3 other casitas that are in our price range as possible places to stay if we come back next year!  We didn't go inside of course as they all were rented but at least we could see them from the outside, see how far they were from town, check out the road situation and also check out the beach!  2 have already been eliminated but there is one that looks like it would definitely work!  But I have to admit, that one doesn't look as great as this one!!  We're pretty spoiled now hanging out in this cute little place and having the hot tub at our disposal, along with neighbors we've already met!  So time will tell if we come back here but at least I'm already one step ahead in knowing what I would want the next time!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Love the sunrise pictures! They look blog book front cover worthy!

DrKeppy said...

Gorgeous!! Oh how nice to just read and read and read..! ❤️

Patty Jensen said...

Catching up again and oh my on the sunrise pics. So so pretty! Yes I would say you have quite the little place there!!