Sunday, February 5, 2023

Volleyball

 We certainly didn't want to miss watching Kenzie play competition volleyball!  And we only had ONE weekend we could do that since Glenn was in South Dakota fishing one weekend and the other weekend she didn't have a game!

It was nice that she had a 2 day tournament so we could actually watch her play on Saturday and Sunday!  On the way up, we stopped at the outlet malls in Castle Rock - gosh, I hadn't been to them in years and years!  But I wanted to stop and check on getting a new longer coat for the trip to Iceland next fall and I assumed they would be on sale now, not next fall!

The great news is I found a coat I loved!  Not sure it was on sale too much but hey, it fit great and was waterproof and just what I needed!  I was excited to get that piece for my trip out of the way!

We headed on up to north Denver where the game was and got to watch her play 2 different games!


Even though they didn't win either game, Kenzie played fantastic and she's an awesome server!


This picture was taken on Sunday when Jill and Aleah were there too!


Early birthday gift for Evan who will be turning 16 in Feb!!!  I can hardly believe that!


Proud grandparents of this young man who will soon be driving!

We headed to Jill's after we watched the second game - in the dark I might add which is tough for us!  But we made it just fine and enjoyed the evening with Jill's!

2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

We were so glad you could come for the games!!

Jill said...

Love how you guys make all efforts to come to the grandkids games!