Monday, March 16, 2009

Cute As A Button!




Isn't this picture just the most precious thing ever??? Of course I'm not partial to our granddaughters - they're just so cute! And fun to dress! And fun to play with! And fun to buy for!! OK, I'll stop or the little boys might get mad!!


Glenn and I had a wonderful weekend in Denver with the kids and grandkids! The weather was beautiful so Glenn got to do some fishing and I spent some real quality time with the grandkids!

Besides celebrating Rayna's 7th birthday, we went to the park a couple of times, did some shopping, and of course had some Caribou coffee!

Weekends are meant to be with family and it doesn't get much better than that!

2 comments:

Teri said...

How nice! A weekend to relax and play with kids - couldn't ask for more. I will get mine in about a month!

DrKeppy said...

That picture turned out great!! It was a fun weekend! :)