Monday, March 9, 2009

Sometimes I Amaze Even Myself!!

I DID IT! I ACTUALLY DID IT!! I finished the books on the computer this last weekend!! I am SO EXCITED to be DONE with them and they'll be handed to the tax preparer tomorrow!!

Of course I had a little help, well, maybe a LOT of help!!! Jill came down for a couple of nights as she had a baby shower to attend so I asked her to sit with me at the computer and WATCH me, hoping she could give me some hints!! She did! It went a WHOLE lot faster after I took her advice! And she also showed me how to print out these awesome reports that have the whole year categorized, just like what I needed!! I was one happy camper!!

I really expected to be doing them night after night all this week - so I'm smiling a secret little smile tonight as I got to watch Dancing With The Stars instead of bookwork on the computer!

So thanks Jill for all your help!! I PROMISE not to wait till Feb. of NEXT year to start this years' books!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Congrats! I knew you could do it and what are kids for if not to help when we are in a tight spot!