Sunday, March 8, 2009

FINALLY - Snow on the Mountain!!

I was beginning to think we would NEVER get any more snow this winter! That changed Friday night when it started snowing like crazy - HOORAY!! And it also snowed off and on all day Saturday too!

Of course we had to measure in inches, not feet (as we sometimes do in March) but it was better than nothing!! With the warm weather though, it didn't stay long on the ground, only up on the peak!
I shot this picture on Sunday afternoon - the peak was beautiful from our deck and even though it was too cold and windy to sit out there, I knew that it wouldn't be long before I would be out there sunning myself and looking at this awesome view!!




1 comment:

Teri said...

Well it sure it pretty but I am now ready for spring as we had rain this weekend that washed all our snow away!