Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cross It Off!

Do you ever that item or two that carries over on your list from week to week to week??? Well, that was me - I had 2 items that have just been carried over TOO many weeks so I was bound and determined to cross them off today when we got home!

The first item was to clean my jewelry box - for 2 reasons! The first reason is because it just needed cleaning - whenever I would try to find a necklace to wear (which isn't often - I rarely wear jewelry), everything always seemed to be tangled up and I would get frustrated and not even wear anything! The second reason was because I knew I had a bunch of necklaces and chokers that I no longer wear - and my good friend Arlyne (who goes to the Ukraine every summer and teaches Bible School to young kids and does Bible Studies with the older women) said the women just love costume jewelry and I wanted to give her a baggie full of things I no longer wear! DONE!

The second item was to put tiny Christmas pictures in darling little Christmas frames! My creative memories consultant is so good to me whenever I place an order and this last winter she gave me 4 cute frames that will either stand up or hang from the tree (they already have ribbon on them for hanging) and I wanted pics of the 4 grandkids to put in them. Trust me, it was NOT easy to find a picture of each one of them that was the right size!! The little pics are only like 2 x 2 so they're very small! But I did find them and did get reprints so all I had to do was to cut them, put them in the frames, mark them and then stick in the Christmas box for next year! DONE!!

No more carrying those 2 items from week to week - what a GREAT feeling!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

I have a huge list of things to get done while Jay is gone - I will see if I get to cross them all off like you finally have!