Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mother Nature WASN'T Nice on April Fool's Day!

Hear me loud and clear Mother Nature - it's APRIL - the snow and blizzard conditions are supposed to come in MARCH not APRIL!! You're mixed up - look at the calendar! Turn the page - Easter is almost here - it's time for flowers and pastel colors and green stuff on the ground, not white stuff!

To be honest, I can handle the snow (although I really despise the wind!) because when the sun comes out the next day, most of it melts! So as you've guessed, yes, we had a lot more snow yesterday along with some horrible wind!

But that's really not what I'm complaining about - just guess what the temperature was when I got up this morning - not 30, not 20, not 10, yes it's the next set down - zero!!! ZERO degrees out on April 2nd!! It got up to 2 when I left for work - and now the sun is out so I think we're up to 15! Another few days of sweaters, heavy coats, gloves and snowboots! It's hard to imagine that a week from Sunday I might be wearing a sleeveless dress to church on Easter - yea, right, it'll look cute with my winter coat!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Well they keep predicting snow for us next week too! My flowers are up and almost ready to bloom - please no snow!