Monday, April 13, 2009

A Year Ago Today............

It's April 13th ( and yes, I AM going to post about Easter but that will be a LONGER blog and I'm out of time today) and one year ago today I broke my leg!

I called Jessi on my way to work today to remind her this was the TRAGIC day this event happened at her house! She wasn't particularly thrilled that I reminded her - I think she STILL feels responsible for my break, even though she wasn't even at her house that day!! I was the clumsy one, not her!

Anyway, it's hard to believe that an entire year has already past - my leg is good as new, although I can't turn my foot as far as my other foot but who cares - it works and that's all that matters! I do find myself being extra careful when I walk on uneven surfaces and that's probably a good thing! Because I don't plan on breaking another leg anytime soon!

1 comment:

DrKeppy said...

Yes I do still feel bad...so does Gary!!! I'll never forget putting up your xray after I took it and thinking "OH MY GOSH I don't think it's supposed to look like THAT!!" I'm so glad you healed well!!