Sunday, April 26, 2009

Denver Bound

What a great way to start the weekend! I advertized our travel trailer (the one we lived in for 4 months while the house was being finished!) late Tuesday night on Craigs List and by Friday afternoon, we had it sold! HOORAY!! It's being delivered tomorrow (as long as Glenn gets the truck fixed) and it's even close by, as it's the next town over!!

And then it was up to Denver! Glenn was needed as a handyman at both places up there so he did his thing and I watched kids! Crazy, loud, but always fun, you just never know what the kids will be up to!!

Jaime had to work the weekend so I had to enjoy her in the evenings! Jessi and I did a little shopping and found a great thrift store on our way to Target! She ended up with 3 tops and I even found one too! $3.99 - what a bargain




I had fun shooting pictures whenever I could - I love the one of Jaime, Evan and Kylan on the couch - it was one of the "quieter" moments - she put Nemo on and they both love that movie! And Jessi found the cute engineer hat at the thrift store for Evan!







Rayna and Mackenzie have matching pj's and it was hard to choose which photo to post as they all came out good! Little Mackenize just loves the camera - bring it out and she starts smiling! She also discovered Glenn's beard this weekend!

Jaime, Jessi and I found time for some Caribou Coffee before Jaime headed off to work and that's always one of my highlights of the weekend - coffee with the girls! We headed home early as Glenn had some work to do on the trailer before he delivers it tomorrow so I had plenty of time to get ready for the work week!

It's COLD outside though - I think it just might be a hot tub night! (And yes, I DID get my hair cut!! The picture above really doesn't do it justice as it's quite cute and MUCH easier to take care of!! I just KNEW I could never get it long again - I run out of patience!!)

3 comments:

ahh bear said...

Oooh - sounds like fun! The kids are all cute all snuggled up!!!

Teri said...

What a fun weekend! We are getting warm weather here so I even had to take my coat off when I walked into work!

DrKeppy said...

Goodness you have some cute grandkids!! :) It was a fun weekend- so glad you came up!