Saturday, April 18, 2009

Round 2

It's 3:35 on Saturday - It's STILL snowing!! The sky is lighter and I keep thinking the sun is going to break through any minute now! It snowed all night - and I had to hurry to snap these pictures this morning before Glenn went out to shovel once again and plow once again!!

We're guessing about a foot and a half has fallen - of course a lot of it blew away - and a lot has just melted because it's actually above freezing! It doesn't really matter at this point though - it's wonderful moisture and watching the snow fall for the last 2 days has been wonderful!!








Keep in mind, except for the table and chairs picture, all of this is NEW snow that fell overnight!!

2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

I love that first picture - looks like a doorway to a winter wonderland!

Teri said...

I love looking at the pics but right now I prefer my daffodils that are starting to bloom. Enjoy!