Sunday, May 17, 2009

Is It Too Early?

I love the 4th of July - especially decorating for it! So last week I put up my decorations - I didn't have a lot, but after 2 separate trips to Hobby Lobby, now I do! (And every time I go, they're always 50% off!)


I guess it's the colors that I like to work with the most - who can go wrong with red, white and blue! And I figured it would be fun to have the decorations out for the rest of May and all of June since once July comes, the 4th is here!

I really must CELEBRATE the 4th this year as I have the cutest scrapbooking paper to use - which means taking some photos wherever I might be! But I see the 4th is on a Thursday this year so that doesn't make for much fun unless we close the office for Friday - chances are we won't do that! But a 4 day weekend would sure be nice.................

2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

Actually the 4th is on a SATURDAY! Plenty of photo-ops! The decorations look so cute and it's never too early to celebrate with red, white, and blue!

Becky Raymond said...

OH my gosh, I looked WRONG!!! Now I'm excited!! At least we can have a 2 day weekend, but since we normally get the 4th off when it falls during the week, maybe we'll get an extra day!! OR, maybe we'll be in Ft. Collins waiting impatiently for a little one to arrive???