Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Listen To The Music!

I just asked for one thing for Mother's Day from Glenn - and last night I received it!! Check out this picture - pretty exciting huh???



All I wanted was one of my speakers to be mounted in the opposite corner of the house so I could have complete "surround" sound from the stereo! The stereo sits up in the loft and sounds great with the vaulted ceiling - but I knew it could sound even better if one of the speakers was at the other corner of the house, leaving one speaker up in the loft!


So last night, Glenn cut a small platform for the speaker and mounted it up in the corner - then strung speaker wire across the entire wall and stapled it in so you can't see it at all, went around the corner of the house and then ended up back in the loft with the wire! He hooked it up to the system and it was ready to go!


I called my tech advisor (Robby) to make sure it was OK to set the other speaker in the loft on top of the sub-woofer and it was so the big moment came and I turned on the system - LOUD!! My oh my - the sound was amazing!! So good in fact that I grabbed Glenn and we danced around the kitchen island to one of my favorite songs that just happened to be playing!


I am now officially ready for a party - the weather is getting nicer and nicer so we can spread out onto the deck now too - come on over and LET'S PARTY!!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

How fun! I am sure you will get many many hours of enjoyment from it.

DrKeppy said...

I'm ready for a dance party!! That's great!!