Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm Looking Forward In This New Year To.......

1) Having a great scrapbooking weekend with Jaime at the Embassy Suites

2) Enjoying 5 days and 4 nights in Cozumel with my siblings and their spouses

3) Buying an ATV so we can enjoy the backroad trails of Colorado

4) Celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary in March!!

5) Taking all 5 grandkids (and their moms) to the zoo this summer

6) Getting completely caught up on my scrapbooking

7) Finishing up the rock on the outside of the house

8) Going to the Sand Dunes (this has been on my list of things to do since we moved to Colorado)

9) Enjoying good health

10) A cruise to Alaska to celebrate our 25th anniversary (but NOT in March of course!)

11) Spending weekends with all of the grandkids

12) Playing more games (cribbage, pool, darts, bananagrams) instead of spending so much time in front of the TV

13) Trying one new recipe a week for the entire year (tonight's new recipe, courtesy of Jessi)

14) Enjoying our 3 day weekend in a cabin by Lake City - and taking our new ATV out!

15) Attending church more often - whether it's our old church or the new one we've tried out

16) Having a family picture taken - something we always forget to do when we're all together

17) Getting the wood stove situation figured out so the house doesn't always smell like smoke

18) Spending more time on our front deck - relaxing - drinking good coffee - reading a book

19) Re-reading and applying "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff"

20) Visiting one of my long-time friends for a weekend

5 comments:

Patty Jensen said...

Love your list but where does it say "go to Iowa and see my sister"???? haha

Teri said...

I may take a few ideas from you for me to put on my list! I haven't really sat down and written mine. And if Patty can ask about Iowa do I get to ask about Michigan????

Becky Raymond said...

OK sisters - don't forget I get to see BOTH of you in Cozumel in a month!! But aren't we about due for a "sisters" get together like we used to do????

ahh bear said...

I love lists!!! Still working on my New Years one!!!

DrKeppy said...

That's a GREAT list! Glad I get to partake in some of it :)