Monday, January 18, 2010

Was There Room For Any More?

Gosh, how much can Glenn and I possibly pack into a weekend? And a short one at that because we didn't head to Denver till Saturday! So here goes - a jam packed weekend in short form!
Friday night - do up the laundry, pack

Saturday morning - breakfast at Hungry Bear in W. Pk ($5.00 coupon, I order my strawberry crepes - Fantastic!) - head to Co. Springs - look at an ATV - it's just what we want - drop off a piece of granite - head to Denver - Jill and Robby are still at Jessi's so Robby introduces me to my new laptop - hold Aleah for a few minutes and they leave - play with Mackenzie and Evan -eat one of Jessi's fantastic cinnamon rolls!

Saturday noon - lunch - Glenn babysits - Jessi and I run to Michaels and then to see the movie, It's Complicated - laugh and laugh - a must see for my generation - back to the house for guac and chips

Saturday evening - over to Jaime's - Brad grills up some chicken - Jaime arrives home from work - Jessi's head home - Jaime and I run to Kohl's where I buy some much needed pants and a new sweater - I take my new laptop to bed and practice without a mouse - I'm not very good

Sunday morning - Brad and Glenn up at the crack at dawn to go ice fishing - I take Rayna and Kylan to church and meet Jessi's there - buy donuts after church - decide that 2 kids eating them in the car is quite messy - drive to Southlands - Caribou Coffee for me to keep my sanity - to Walmart to buy Rayna a zhu zhu pet - try to get gas at Sam's but it won't take my credit card - GRRRRRRR

Sunday noon - Jessi's come over for a while and we play Wii - I don't win (I never do!) - Brad and Glenn get home - pack up and hit the road - stop in CS and buy the ATV (hooray - I'm SO excited for summer so we can use it!!) - head to Cheyenne Mountain Resort where Robby and Jill are - check out the granite and wood bar that Glenn installed there last year - play with Aleah - head to Home Depot - buy under the counter lights for kitchen and drop down lights for dining room - introduce Glenn to Panera Bread - excellent - their mango smoothies are good as ever - arrive home..............

Are you exhausted yet??? A few pics of the little ones - Aleah's are on Jill's camera so they'll have to wait!



2 comments:

Teri said...

I'm tired just reading about your weekend. But what fun!

DrKeppy said...

Glad you could come for the weekend :) Kenzie looks like such a chunk in that picture (but oh so cute still!)