Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ANOTHER Snow Day????

Absolutely!! Gosh, after having a 3 day weekend, work 2 days and now ANOTHER snow day?? I can't complain at all.........

The spring storm hit about 7:00 pm last night and again, we had wind along with the snow! We're figuring there's about 10" on the ground and Woodland Park received a foot! I'll head outside after lunch and scoop the decks once again!
I took this pic through my loft bedroom window - so it's not great as it's still snowing out - our neighbor's son came over to plow the driveway so Glenn didn't even have to start up the jeep!




Let's see now - what should I do first? Start scrapbooking right away or fix myself a big mug of special coffee and THEN start scrapbooking?? Such a dilemna on your day off........

3 comments:

ahh bear said...

oooh...I'm jealous! not about the snow...just about the day off!!

DrKeppy said...

Let's switch places - I'll scrapbook and you can play with the kiddos! :)

Teri said...

I feel the same way- wow a day off but please no snow!