Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Updates

Has this week been a little better?? Absolutely - here's the latest:

1) My cough is almost gone - almost - and I'm feeling much better!

2) The water pipes are still frozen - after attempting to unthaw them for well over a week, Glenn has given up, hooked up the hose so we have water in the house (just not great water pressure) and will just wait for them to unthaw this spring. Guess we'll have one big project this summer digging up those darn things and burying them deeper!

3) Glenn has moved into his new shop in Woodland Park - it will be awhile before everything from the house gets taken in (1/2 of it is frozen into the ground it seems) but it will eventually all get there! He's extremely happy in his new place and we're hoping business will get better and better!

4) My "deep cleaning" projects are going great - this weekend I'll finish up the kitchen and the main level of the house will be done!! I'm already excited about all the extra "free" time I'll have this summer!

Compared to all the drama last week, this week has been a breeze! I like that................

2 comments:

ahh bear said...

i love breezy weeks!!!

Teri said...

Glad you are feeling better! I am jealous that you keep moving forward with your house cleaning and I have not really started - but Em and I are doing the spare bedroom this weekend - so room 1 is on its way!