Monday, March 8, 2010

I Knew It Was Going To Snow........

because my car was washed inside and out on Saturday! Ever since our full service car wash closed down over a year ago, I've had to wash the car myself when it would get so bad that I couldn't get groceries in and out without getting dirty!

Saturday was my "shopping" day in Colorado Springs and first on the list was to get the car done - I was SO excited to crawl in that nice clean car with the vanilla smell - it's the simple pleasures in life that make me happy!

I actually got to drive the car to Denver that day too - unplanned of course - I woke up with such a stiff neck and shoulder that I could hardly move - IBProfren and an ice pack helped the pain somewhat but I didn't feel like hurting all weekend and since I was already planning on going to Colorado Springs, hey what's another hour up to Denver to have my own personal chiropractor adjust me!

Seeing the grandkids is always a bonus too AND Jaime had a 30% coupon for Kohl's and since I had a huge list, we shopped! The items: Glenn - 1 sports jacket, 2 pairs of dress pants, 3 long-sleeved shirts, 1 turtleneck, 1 pair of comfy pants, 1 spring fleece jacket, 1 pair of gloves - Becky - 1 fleece lined spring jacket, 1 zip-up top/jacket and 1 sweater - add in 3 new kitchen rugs (they're SO cute and look SO nice in my kitchen) and the final price: are you ready??? $190.00!! I LOVE YOU KOHL'S!!!

So getting back to my original post on my car, I DID get to enjoy driving the clean car on Saturday - Sunday I never left the house as was still pretty sore - which brings us to today, Monday, and of course it snowed last night - and of course it's snowing now - and of course the forecast is for snow every day this week, sigh...........the clean car was nice at least for a day!

1 comment:

Teri said...

I just got my car washed yesterday in time for the rain to come tomorrow!