Wednesday, March 17, 2010

An Early Morning Visitor!!

I usually peek out the deck door while I'm exercising in the morning to see what the temperature is and to my surprise, this guy was just calmly sitting there, licking away at my bird feeder!

I took a picture through the window which of course didn't turn out at all so then opened the door and he just calmly jumped down and walked away! Probably to get his family and return to FINISH OFF what he left!!

AND yes, you're looking at the right temperature - it's 6:00am and STILL pretty cold in the mountains!!

3 comments:

DrKeppy said...

I love that second picture - how funny! You don't need any pets that's for sure - you have plenty of critters/animals wandering around!

Teri said...

He's cute - have you named him yet?

Becky Raymond said...

NO names for this critter as he is really NOT welcome at my bird feeder!! Apparently he sees fit to climb OVER my front gate on the deck - NOT acceptable!!