Monday, May 10, 2010

Mom's Day - 2010

Such a special day for all us moms!! But nothing is as special as spending that special day with one of your daughters and her family! I was disappointed not seeing Jill or Jaime on Sunday but they were both down the weekend before to spend time with me!


Because Kenzie had been sick, we weren't sure they would get to come but she rallied and they drove down on Sunday morning!! We had a jam packed day that included church, hot-tubbing for the little ones (and Jessi) in the afternoon, looking at scrapbooks, a walk, strawberry dacquiris, glazed donuts, AND a gift - after all it was Mother's Day!!! All 3 girls went together and ordered me the SECOND edition of "Rollin With The Flow" - a hardback book of my blogs written between March 09 and March 2010!! I LOVE IT!! The cover is done in a beautiful blue with a picture of the beach from our trip last fall!! THANKS so much girls - you're all the best!!




Glenn pulled the ATV out from under its cover and gave Evan a ride - I don't think I've ever seen such a wide smile from Evan!!! He was SO excited to go for a ride!! Of course Kenzie got her nose bent out of shape as she wanted to ride too but seemed happy just to sit on the ATV with Papa! Evan fixing Papa's tires!!
Jessi and Kenzie who couldn't wait to get in the hot tub!!

Kenzie and her beads strolling her baby on the deck!

Evan just loving the hot tub!!My special book!!
What a great weekend with the Keppys'!! Now don't forget to come back!
PS - I DID forget to mention that Kenzie SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT at our place!!! It was so nice to not hear a peep out of either child during the night!! HOORAY!!!

5 comments:

DrKeppy said...

It was lots of fun!! You forgot to mention the miraculous part - that she finally slept at your house!!! :) Happy Mother's Day again - you are the best!!

ahh bear said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun!

And your book - how neat! Do you know what company they order through?

Teri said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. I had a great Mother's Day with the baptisms but my girls got me this fantastic story/cookbook about Italy. Can't wait to start reading.

Becky Raymond said...

Amanda - I can check tonight on the book and let you know - otherwise if Jessi reads this, she could comment too as she is the one who ordered it!!

DrKeppy said...

Blog2print.com