Saturday, May 29, 2010

Is The Checklist Done?

It's Saturday - it's mid afternoon - and I'm FINALLY done with the LIST which I've worked on today and last night till 9:00!

4 loads of laundry - check

3 salads, a dessert, and 2 dips made - check

steak marinading - check

windows washed in the loft and first floor, inside and out - check

entire house cleaned from top to bottom - check

deck swept, patio umbrella up, chairs cleaned - check

suitcase unpacked - check (yes, it FINALLY arrived on Friday!!)

ATV tag bought for tomorrow - check

and the most important - frozen peaches laid out for peach fizzies - check

I'm ready for two days of relaxation!!!!!!!

3 comments:

DrKeppy said...

What time should I be there LOL?

Teri said...

And you did all of that when?

Patty Jensen said...

Yeah Teri - I did not inherit the genes she did that is for sure :)