Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's May!

Happy May!! Seems like the months are just flying by! Isn't it WONDERFUL how long the sun is staying up? I sure seem to accomplish a lot more this time of the year than in the dead of winter!

We had company for the weekend! Jaime, Rayna and Kylan came from Denver and Jill and Aleah headed down from Ft. Collins! The weather didn't cooperate a lot this weekend as it snowed off and on most of the weekend but the mornings were sunny!

Little Aleah is at such a fun age - she just learned how to crawl and got her first tooth the day before they arrived! She's an extremely laid back baby and is content to just sit and watch you! Aleah also is a great sleeper - not a peep out of her during the night!

I had computer projects for Jill and she didn't disappoint me! I FINALLY now have my digital photo frame set up and I found the perfect spot for it - on the shelf in front of my kitchen sink - after all, where do we women spend most of our time????


Jaime, Jill and I hit the hot tub late Friday night - it was a gorgeous night out and we're always amazed at the thousands of stars in the sky! Of course Rayna was left out that night so I told her she could get in the next day with me - unfortunately I was fighting a headache all day long so just didn't feel like getting in but told Rayna she could get in and I would watch her - it didn't take long for Kylan to come out and decide he wanted in also!!

I had bought a cute fishing pole for the boys to use when they come down so got it out and Kylan and Rayna had a ball with it!! They loved being in the water, except when the jets came on to heat and Kylan couldn't crawl out of that tub fast enough - it was hilarious!


Papa took Rayna and Kylan to the other property on Sunday morning and then to the playpark - which meant us 3 girls and Aleah could head out for coffee - yum!! Glenn also helped Rayna make some pine cone suet and peanut butter bird feeders and hung them from the trees!
It was a fun weekend for all of us - and hopefully the next time they come down, Glenn will have the fort done so they can play in it!

3 comments:

DrKeppy said...

Cute pics! Glad you had a great weekend with the girls...! Order some sunshine for next weekend!

Teri said...

What fun! You all do such neat things!

ahh bear said...

That sounds like a great weekend!!!