Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dedicated to my Youngest - July 10, 2008

Happy 27th Birthday Jessi! This blog is dedicated to you, the baby of the family!

Where did 27 years go? Can it actually be that 27 years ago you came into this world? A little darling blue-eyed girl, ready to capture her mom and dad's heart!

I'm wishing I were spending the day with you! And I know exactly what we would do - some of our favorite things! Coffee at Caribou Coffee would be first on the list, just sitting around sipping that wonderful stuff and talking! Then it would be off to the movies - not one, but two - paying one price and then slipping into the theater next door when the first show is done! (Did we really used to do that???) Of course popcorn and drinks are a must, as long as I get to put the salt on! (one of my favorite memories is seeing "A Bug's Life" with Jessi - we got a huge bag of popcorn to split and SHE put the salt on - so much in fact that we couldn't even eat it!)

After the movies, it's off to shop for a little bit and then back to the house to eat and hit the hot tub! A perfect day! For a perfect daughter!

You're all grown up now - with a husband, a toddler and another baby on the way! But you'll always be MY BABY! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

DrKeppy said...

Ahhh, you're so sweet Mom! I wish I we could spend the day together as well!