Monday, July 28, 2008

Only Time Will Tell........



Glenn has started to work on the lower level of our house - and that excites me! For the past 8 months, the basement has been one huge storeroom - anything that we didn't want in the upper levels was stored in the basement, along with all of Glenn's tools and machines!

I haven't sat in our family room furniture for a year now - it's been stored since we moved and I'm missing the recliners! We also have a 9 foot pool table that was here when we bought the place and we're both excited about using it one day! SO when Glenn came home with some 2 x 4's and started working, I was giddy with excitement! Sure, it will take a long time to finish the lower level but the process has begun and I will be updating on it from time to time. Progress takes time, trust me - I know!

No comments: