Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Belated Anniversary Dinner!

Instead of buying birthday presents for the 3 girls and their hubbies, we have opted to take them out for their anniversary! Yes, I know it's February but this was the FIRST opportunity to take Jaime and Brad out for their anniversary which was last September!! No matter, as long as we get to go, that's all that counts!!

Since Jessi was supposed to babysit but couldn't because Evan was still sick, Rayna and Kylan went to the neighbors and then we headed to The Montana Grill! They had eaten here before and raved about the "bison" hamburgers! Brad opted for bison ribs but the rest of us did get the hamburgers and oh my, they were delicious! Huge of course so 1/2 of mine had to be brought home so I got to enjoy it twice! We had a great evening together, ending with key lime pie and hopefully next year it won't take us QUITE so long to celebrate!


Kenzie was excited when we put her coat on and plopped her in the stroller for a walk - Jessi had told me that she LOVES being strolled so even though it was cold and windy out, I bundled her up and we went for a LONG walk!

Rayna had her best friend Kealy over so they entertained us with their dances and moves - those 2 are like peas in a pod! (and soon, I'm sure, Nana won't be as much fun to play with as friends!!)


Kylan was his usual goofy self - but he was so excited to see us that both Papa and I received hugs like we've NEVER received from him before!! He's a character...........


No pictures of Evan this time - poor little guy was not feeling good at all - he did rally a little bit when we arrived but all in all, was pretty sick!!
Jaime, Jessi and I did sneak out for some nachos and Caribou Coffee - and Glenn got to do some ice fishing - there's one small, perch sitting in my frig looking pretty lonely!
It will be back to Denver on Thursday night for our flight out early Friday morning!! But I doubt the little ones will be up at 4:30 to go with us to the airport!!



2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

Cute pictures! So glad you made it up to visit - it definitely was the highlight of my weekend!

Teri said...

So envious of you seeing your grandkids - I miss mine so much!