Friday, February 19, 2010

Cozumel - Day 4

I slept like a rock - Hallelujah!

This was fishing day for Jim and Glenn - they were excited to head out on their chartered boat and we promised to be waiting on the dock with cameras in hand for their return!



The sun was out - so was the wind. But if you put your beach chair in the right direction, the wind wasn't too bad so we donned our suits, ordered some drinks and read away!! Actually, I tried to snorkel that day, right by the dock. But with my horrible cough, I had no extra air and just couldn't do it - so I just stood on the dock and looked down at the water and STILL saw lots of beautiful fish - the water was so clear and perfect!


Lunch was at the outside bar that day and we all stuffed ourselves to the point where we couldn't eat any more! 3:30 came and we were waiting with cameras on the dock to see if the guys had caught the "big" one! Not quite........ but they had the big one on and both Jim and Glenn fought it for over an hour before it got off. They were SO PUMPED up from trying to reel that fish in and we heard the story over and over again! They did catch enough for dinner though.... that was nice!


The outside grill cooked up the fish along with some side dishes and we had a tasty meal that night! Freshly caught fish is always the best!




It was Glenn and I's last night at the Aura as we were flying home the next day - I'm sure Glenn dreamed and dreamed of the one that got away..............

2 comments:

Teri said...

It all sounds wonderful. Wish we could have been there! I am still missing my warm winter vacation.

DrKeppy said...

I still need to hear the "one that got away" story from Glenn....! I think that's so neat that they will cook the fish for you. It all looks yummy!