Wednesday, February 10, 2010

COFFEE................

Let's talk a minute about coffee!! As everyone knows by now because I mention it EVERY time I write about going to Denver, Caribou Coffee is my FAVORITE place for coffee - the turtle mocha, skim milk, whip cream, dark chocolate is my standard order there and it never disappoints me!

But of course I only order that when I'm in Denver - how about my daily coffee that I drink here at work??? Right now I'm taking turns between Vanilla Bean Supreme and Caribou Blend (which yes, is from Caribou Coffee, compliments of Jaime). I do have an all-time favorite but I'm out right now - darn - and the exact name escapes me but it's something like Caramel Toffee - it is ABSOLUTELY SUPREME in my book!!!

Why aren't I drinking this fabulous coffee right now??? Here's where the "good news" comes in because I get this specialty coffee from my sister Teri - that's right - they sell it at their church and the proceeds go back to the coffee growers - no middle man is involved! I like that idea a lot!! Even though Teri lives in Michigan, we usually see each other at least once a year and guess what, I'm seeing her in Mexico in 2 days - AND - she just emailed me and asked if I wanted her to bring me some coffee!! HMMMMMM - tough decision there.............

What she doesn't realize is that I will be seeing her AGAIN in June when we're both in Iowa and you know what that means?? SHE will be driving - I will be driving - PLENTY of room to bring LOTS of coffee!! See that smile on my face?

2 comments:

Teri said...

I had already thought of that and I will make sure we have lots on hand to bring along. And I can't wait to smell what my suitcase will smell like as that coffee has the most delicious smell to it ... :)

DrKeppy said...

Mmmmmm coffee! One of these days I won't have to drink decar!