Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Carpet DOES Make A Difference

The basement is getting closer and closer to getting finished! Glenn worked on the railing this weekend and it turned out really nice! I took a picture of it to post and then decided to wait and take a picture after the carpet was laid on Monday! I had forgotten how much difference the carpet actually makes!



Our basement doesn't look like a basement any longer - it now looks like a family room! Day by day more is getting done and one of these days I'll be posting pictures of the finished product! I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Looking good! Can't wait to see the finished product. But you can't wait to enjoy it.

DrKeppy said...

There's a wall and a banister and carpet - oh my goodness! I can't wait to see it! (and be the first too!!)