Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Aspens At Their Best!

This weekend will be peak weekend for the aspens! The traffic will be bumper to bumper - everyone will be out with their camera to capture this glorious sight! And I'll be right out there with them!



This is taken from the the top of our driveway -

Darn those electrical wires!



Jessi, Gary and Evan are coming down early Saturday morning and we'll take an aspen drive - I'm not sure where yet - any direction will work - and the weather is supposed to be sunny and dry! Perfect weather for a perfect weekend!


I grabbed my camera after work today and took a few shots right here at the house - just to give you a sampling. Tomorrow after work my friend Carrie is picking me up and we're heading up to Rampart Range Road to do some serious photography! More pictures to follow!


An orange aspen in our backyard

1 comment:

Teri said...

What gorgeous colors! I don't think we will get a great fall color this year but I do enjoy the little bit that we get. Enjoy the weekend!